0 - 32 = low (most people with Asperger Syndrome or high-functioning autism score about 20)
33 - 52 = average (most women score about 47 and most men score about 42)
53 - 63 is above average
64 - 80 is very high
80 is maximum
If you want to show your followers your result put it in the TAGS
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Tamara
- Eye Color: hazel
- Hair Style/Color: dirty blond, long and wavy
- Height: 1,70 m
- Clothing style: homeless grandma chic
- Best physical feature: idk, I have nice teeth
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: becoming a selfish person, having a boring life
- Your guilty pleasure: None that I would consider guilty
- Ambitions for the future: Helping as many people as I can, getting a good education and learning as much about the things that interest me as I can.
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: if it’s really early in the morning: “I hate everything” and if it’s a reasonable time I think about what I’ve dreamt.
- What you think about most: possibilities, the meaning of various things, problems, situations and so on, philosophy, world pain because I’m a melodramatic piece of shit and I daydream a lot
- What you think about before bed: My life and food
- You think your best quality is: not judging people and really trying my best to understand them no matter what it is
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or group dates: single
- To be loved or respected: I think you can respect someone without loving them, but you can’t truly love someone without respecting them so this question is a bit complicated to answer because in my mind love comes with respect, but if we are talking about love without respect then I choose respect.
- Beauty or brains: brains
- Dogs or cats: cats
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
- Lie: sometimes
- Believe in yourself: not a lot
- Want someone: no
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: yes
- Done drugs: no
- Changed who you were to fit in: yes and regret it
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite color: green, blue, black
- Favorite animal: cat, hawk, elephant
- Favorite movie: I really can’t choose one.
- Favorite game: Same with this one. Maybe Skyrim.
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- Day your next birthday will be: Saturday
- How old will you be: eighteen
- Age you lost your virginity: still a virgin
- Does age matter: Not really.
LAYER NINE: IN A BOY OR GIRL
- Best personality: empathic, not-judgmental, curious, intelligent, honest, kind of weird or unique, passionate about something he loves, determined, calm, funny, unselfish
- Best eye color: it’s more the eye shape than the eye color for me because I like guys with big eyes, but I guess blue.
- Best hair color: blond or brown
LAYER TEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE
- I love fantasy
- I hide the things most important to me
- I miss the time when I was far more idealistic
- I wish i had an exciting life
Your Anime Story
- your story’s length: 300 Episodes
- your genre: Mecha
- your character: The cold one
- your lover: The troll
- the climax: You become a magical girl (A magical girl mecha anime? THIS WOULD BE GOLD)
- the ending: You finally lose your virginity (sounds like a proper way to end a mecha anime)
For some reason, I am obsessed with this song right now. Not in love or anything (forever alone angst), but it’s so catchy *_*
My biggest talent: Embarrassing myself.
I haven’t written anything in a long time. Before I was really good at it, but now I feel like all my talent has disappeared. Has that ever happened to you? It has to me more than once this year. Because of my bad health and constant laryngitis I had to give up singing, which I love so much. It was something that was really important to me and now…it’s just gone.
I have no idea what I’m good at anymore. At times I wish that someone would just show up and tell me “This is what you were destined for”. I am good at many things, but I just feel like I’m not extraordinary at anything. In a way, I’d rather be bad at many things and be amazing, special, a rare talent at just one thing, something I’d love to do. (lol I said the word “thing” so many times in this paragraph, but I am not in the mood to change it)
Soon I will have to choose what career I want to pursue. Nothing comes to my mind. If I want to make money (which is something my family would want from me) I will probably choose economics or political science. I have good grades so I wouldn’t have a problem getting into a college I want. But I am worried that a job like that would kill me. No excitement, no soul, just money. I mean if everyone just wanted to pursue a career which would make them rich what kind of world would this be? We don’t need a world full of economists, we need variety.
I am passionate about journalism, music, drama, history, literature, languages, psychology..Life seems too short. It would be nice if you had time to try everything you want. Sadly, most of the time your life only allows you to do just one, so you better choose well.
One of my wishes is to move to a foreign country and travel a lot. Hopefully, one day, I will live in the UK, Sweden or the Netherlands. Whatever I do, I want to build a big career and be able to support myself. I know that I don’t want to get married before I’m 30. At 25-26 I can picture myself living in an apartment, alone or with my friend, in London with two cats (I know it sounds ridiculous, but it’s just perfect to me).
I know that life doesn’t always end up being what you want it to be. It can get worse, but also better. I don’t take anything out of the equation. I might end up being spotted by some film director and end up being an actress (a girl can dream you know) or maybe even an archeologist or a photographer. The options are endless. People often tell me that it’s best not to plan your life, but I can’t help myself. My imagination is wild.
I’m not sure anyone is going to read this, but if someone does I have some questions for you. Do you have any plans? What kind of career do you want to have or already have?
What kind of life do you want to live?
There are no words to describe how much I agree with this.
Pic by Awkward Ninja Turtle 0: from weheartit.com